27 October 2007

The Bestest is Yet to Come

Oh me, oh my - there is sooo much to tell you. I'm drop-dead tired right now, but here's what we've got coming up in the next week :)

The single most white-trash wedding reception in the history of the world
The famed Frosting Fight of '07
An absolutely amazing group from LM who are welcome back in my banquet rooms any day
A truly great customer - yes, you, Grey Goose & Cranberry
The let-me-quit-before-you-fire-me asshat and what I did to provoke it (unintentionally, I assure you)
My F&B Manager who thinks I have slighted her on my blog
and
How not to be an utter effstick at the bar

Doesn't that sound like fun, boys and girls? I'm finally back to my regularly scheduled programming, so I'll have plenty of time to write in the next week. Until then, keep it tuned to the same Big Deal time, same Big Deal station :)

Happy Snoozing

No comments: