21 October 2007

Oh Holy Poopstick.

I'll not be posting much this week because I'm working triples - yes, you heard me, TRIPLES.
That is from 6am to about 11pm all week, with a few hour breaks throughout the day. It doesn't sound so bad, and I'm making boucoup bucks, but I have two small children to care for and keep up with at the same time, so it is wearing me a little thin.
On the upside, I'm harvesting post ideas like cotton on the side of the road, so I have lots to say after I get some sleep this weekend.

On a totally unrelated note, I saw my first prostitute. How cool is that?

Happy Boinking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just saw your first prostitute? What are you? 15? LOL! Sorry, had to.

I'm sorry to hear you are working triples. I'm still at the Capitol with two jobs there, Maitre'd at a restaurant in Austin, and campaigning for Rick Noreiga for US Senate. When's a good time to call ya hun?